As some of you had asked about CroNix interface, we are going to explain you a part of it every day.
Today we are going to talk about the Data section, in the Character Menu, which is one of the most important and probably the one you will visit the most.
It is divided into 8 sections:
1. Character Information: Displays the name of the character, the group to which it belongs, role, and description of the role.
2. Records: Displays the time played, the ranking selection, murders, deaths and assists.
3. Details of the selected character: Shows the selected character, the character's level and experience points.
4. List of Characters: Displays all available characters.
5. Skills: Displays brief information about the skills. The "Details" button displays a complete description.
6. Enhancements: Displays improvements equipped at the time. For detailed information, hover the mouse over each icon.
7. Statistics: Displays statistics of a character in a chart. The button "Description" shows the character's combat style.
8. Specifications: Displays numeral statistics for characters. The number on the right indicates the increase or decrease in the statistics.
We hope that this information will guide you better through CroNix!
Please tell us your opinion on the forum and ask any questions you have.