As you probably already know, Magics has been working for a long time on “The Big Patch”, an update which has changed tons of contents within the game to improve the experience of the users.
IDC/Games will launch this new version completely localized, with all the changes applied.
Here are the patch notes so you can keep up with all the new changes:
- Two new games modes have been implemented: Raid and Elimination (a new PVE mode)
- The UI has completely changed
- The matchmaking system has been improved in order to find matches more quickly. In addition, a new anti-intrusion system has been introduced.
- The Combat / Non Combat modes have been removed.
- The Recovery option has been added, which will increase AP level quickly.
- “Manner Points” have been added to improve user behavior and prevent them from being inactive.
- Survival, Brawl and Domination modes have been temporarily deactivated.
- Matches against Bots have been removed, since there now is a new PVE mode.
- Skills Cards have been temporarily deactivated.
- Avatar items are temporarily removed.
- Kiriha and Gear Rabbit have been deactivated temporarily. They will be back after some changes.
In addition, “starter packs” (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) will not be available for purchase, but those players who have already purchased them will be compensated.
- Gold Pack reward: 3,900 Cash, 30 Premium Kits, 7 day Bundle Booster, an Emblem and a Gold class Title.
- Silver Pack reward: 2,600 Cash, 20 Premium Kits, 7 day Bundle Booster, an Emblem and a Silver class Title.
- Bronze Pack reward: 1,300 Cash, 20 Kits and a 7 day Bundle Booster.
- All those who have purchased Cash will receive the same amount on their accounts.
What do you think? Let us know your opinion in the forum!