For those of you who have just joined CroNix Online EU, here are a few details about what you can find inside a match. We hope it helps you understand the user interface of the CroNix Online matches.
1. Death report: Shows the kills and deaths.
2. Mode info.: Shows a specific interface for each mode.
3. Shortcuts: Shows shortcuts to see Skills, Mode and Combat info.
4. Minimap: Shows a minimap of the battle arena
5. Sights: This is where the character aims.
6. Chat: Shows user and system messages.
7. Power ups: Shows active power ups and their duration.
8. Weakening: Shows the active weakenings and their duration.
9. Special skills keys: When your character is ready to use a Special Skill, this button will activate.
10. Tonics: Shows the type and cooldown of each Tonic.
11. Parameters: From left to right, HP, SP, EP and AP.
12. Skill info: Shows the character's skills.
13. Quick chat keys: Shows the keys for chat options.