Let's meet this Friday 23/08 for a special IDC/Games Event! We will play in the Event server and everyone will have the same weapons with 6 default sets.
So note down the time and place of the event: 11 AM (CEST) in Event server.
Rules remain unchanged, please read them carefully:
The 3 players with more kills on each match will receive 5.000 Zula Gold.
The rooms will be named IDC/Games Event!
VERY IMPORTANT: When a player wins a match he will not be able to play again on the event! Meaning you can only win 1 time in the GM EVENT.
- If an user creates rooms with this name to distract other players, he will be banned permanently.
- There should be a GM on the room, if not the room is not the official one.
- If a player break one of this rules he won't receive any reward.
See you in the battlefield!
We bring you a new contest where you will be able to win Zula Gold!
The contest consists in uploading a picture while playing Zula or while watching the Zula Europe Pro League!
You can participate via Twitter using the tag "@ZULAEUROPE" or via Instagram using the tag "@ZULA_EUROPE".
It's mandatory to use the hashtag "#ZULAEUROPE" in your post.
The picture of the week will be chosen by the IDC/Games admins and the winner will get 20.000 Zula Gold + 5 Golden Decks.
The winner will be announced every Thursday.
Winner will be contacted via direct message in Twitter or Instagram.
Take a look to these examples:
In order to make the best picture, we recommend you to use the in-game commands:
IMPORTANT: For the ones which have 0 and 1 options, 0 means closing and 1 means opening.
• /uihud [0/1] - Close all UI elements in the match. If some of the below commands are used and opened, you can close all of them with this command.
• /uichat [0/1] - Close the chat ui in match.
• /uidamage [0/1] - Close the splashed blood in the screen and damage direction when you get hit.
• /uikill [0/1] - Close the kill information showed on right top.
• /uiminimap [0/1] - Close the minimap in match.
• /uiplayer [0/1] - Close left and right bottom information in match (health, ammo, etc.)
• /uirespawn [0/1] - Close the respawn bar in match.
• /uirival [0/1] - Close the rival info (when you get killed) in match.
• /uitopscore [0/1] - Close the scoreboard and time in top middle.
• You can list and see all commands by typing /help or /? in the chat. Page Up and Page Down allows you to check all commands.
Important: images with inappropriate content will not be taken into account and the user will be exposed to a penalty.
Take your best photo!